Sunday, April 16, 2006

Easter-Riddle!

Dear loyal Black Mustache Academy friends!

As we have always and never being doing since the academy was founded, and in order to keep this legendary custom alive, this year again we are never going to look for easter mustaches! We set up a nice scenery in the academy's backyard, in the garden and now I call every one to investigate into the following riddle. How many black mustaches can you see here apart from my own? Click on image to enlarge.



Happy Holidays!

9 Comments:

Blogger Ariel the Thief said...

I can see one Poirot and two friends hidden behind their mustaches!

2:29 PM  
Blogger Poirot said...

Oh I think you are going to have to search more Madame Ariel!

2:55 PM  
Blogger Indeterminacy said...

I see five, but I think there are several dozen behind the leaves.

(Can these Easter mustaches be eaten?)

3:39 AM  
Blogger dddragon said...

I five ...

8:34 AM  
Blogger Ariel the Thief said...

I see six.

2:31 PM  
Blogger Tom & Icy said...

Yours tickles my butt.

3:10 PM  
Blogger TLP said...

I see only four. But then, I'm in my dotage.

7:05 AM  
Blogger Sar said...

I see four. I see another one maybe two, but they appear watermarked and not black as the riddle suggested.

Now, I'm going to *flash my shiny badge* for kicks. Booya!

8:48 PM  
Blogger Poirot said...

I suppose it is time to reveal the solution to the Easter Riddle. There are 5 mustaches in the picture apart from my own! And the winner is... dddragon!

12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home