Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Black List of Suspects :: The Drama Continues

Dear "Black Mustache" Students,

Lesson no 1: The murderer always returns to the scene of the crime!
Which leads us to the conclusion that...

All major suspects are the ones who commented on poor soapy's blog.

Here is the black list of the USUAL SUSPECTS:
The Mushroom
Indeterminacy
OldOldLady Of The Hills
viruswitch
Saur
ariel
Doug
actonbell
Tom & Icy
Tan Lucy Pez
AP3
Ariella
Falconbob
dddragon
The Lazy Iguana
Jamie Dawn
Full of Love
cooper

Please let me know if I forgot any.

The unfair disappearance of the decent Miss Mary Margaret "Peg" Hindlemeierburger has broken down most bloggers of the entire blogosphere, leaving them unable to write. The tragical drama robbed of everyones inspiration and the will to live. Don't take it to heart Indie! We are all grieving but not for long! Because soapy will be back among us soon, and I am going to bring her back. I therefore, and after your extraordinary investigation in the matter, declare you as the first honorary member of the "Black Mustache Internet Academy" and present you with this badge.



And:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

To all other Sirs and Madames:

Please apply for a badge here and with a convincing alibi you will get one! I am still waiting for all statements before I proceed into arrests.

As I already pointed out in a previous post, the criminal is schizophrenic and uses at least a hundred and two different internet ids. Please note that all evidence has been cleverly concealed BUT not destroyed. That is how the legendary Monsieur Poirot has been able to follow precious clues. The hacker has been identified living in a big house with many computers. But some of the monitors are very old and the dear hacker should get a new one. The hacker has been identified as a female. Hair color is not yet known but we would prefer... black.

Clues that led us to the hacker:
- The destruction of Soapys blog could have taken place only by a hacker. She then changed the passwords and now comments as soapy from beyond!

- Google's cache proves shocking evidence about the intentions of the hacker.

- The faked obituary newspaper.

The Dramatic Chase:
The hacker was seen last night by a Black Mustache student. She was wandering around aimlessly through the alleys of the internet and specifically in the blogosphere region. She then logged in into her cracked accounts and hopped around blogs. Our distinguished student who wishes to remain anonymous, traced the hacker but as he was about to arrest her, the hacker logged off. The student waited patiently "on the line" and in the next login he blocked every "logout" exits. The trapped hacker had no other option than to surf swiftly through the greatest digital waves of the cyber sea. That was when my student called me. (It might not be well known but I had a small career in BAYWATCH
.) I immediately fetched my surfing board, covered my black mustache to prevent it from getting wet and threw away my hat. Accidentally the hat caresses the hair of the suspect and turned around to face me. But when the hacker saw the covered mustache she burst into laughters and did not see the great wild wave that sent her to the bottom. My friend Jim Bond sent me some Fireball-Divers and we fished the sticky hacker out of the soapy bubbles!

We know who you are, and we know what you did last summer!

Unfortunately she managed to slip out of the internet like a wet fish by unplugging her modem but next time she will not be that lucky.

In my next post I will go through all the alibis and new clues to see if I can support my case and find a motive. There are indications that the hacker is working for the Devil. If that is true then God help us!

At your service,
Cyber Hercule Poirot

11 Comments:

Blogger A Little Bar of Soap said...

My dear Mr. Poirot:

Your concern is so sweet.

You are focusing on the wrong clues. The clues are... between the clues.

But really, you shouldn't fret. I am happy in Heaven with my Father.

5:16 AM  
Blogger Ariel the Thief said...

ah, I'm so happy the returning of dear Madame Soapy doesn't spoil the wonderful and brilliant investigation of yours and your talented friend Sir Indie! what a happiness it is to see the big detective in action!

please, dear Madame Soapy, I hope you don't mind?

8:18 AM  
Blogger Indeterminacy said...

I just remembered that I was also downloading photos on the night of 22/23rd of March, when the crime took place. I will study these downloaded photos carefully and turn all relevant clues over to Inspector Poirot.

8:25 AM  
Blogger TLP said...

It's SO obvious who Soapy was/is! I'm taking away your badge. Even Soapy is making faces at you. Doh'

9:26 AM  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Exactly what chemical substance do you put into your breakfast, and how can I get some?

9:47 AM  
Blogger Indeterminacy said...

I get to keep my badge. I figured it out, and I think it brings the investigation one step closer to its resolution. I've sent Inspector Poirot a message asking him to re-investigate the scene of the crime and secure the remaining evidence.

10:39 AM  
Blogger Poirot said...

A little bar of soap: HACKER GET THEE OUT!

Ariel: I am happy that you are happy and grateful for your faith in me. This hacker is trying to fool us all.

Indie: You have shocking evidence. I ll return to this after a thourough investigation

Tan Lucy Pez: I believe that you are the mastermind of this new Vendetta!
Lazy Iguana: It is a pity that Iguanas are vegetarians because the substance I take is of an animal origin. I use it to wake up my little grey cells. However there are plenty substances from plants as well so if you are interested I will send Holmes over who provides me with all that.

2:12 PM  
Blogger admin said...

Poirot you are a fake french and I dislike french. I will not provide you with an alibi. Have me arrested if you dare!

2:42 PM  
Blogger Indeterminacy said...

Ohmigod, Poirot! We may be dealing with supernatural forces! Witches and such. I'm afraid!

7:19 PM  
Blogger Lila said...

By the way, Poirot, you should put sunblock on your whole body, not just your face.

4:25 AM  
Blogger Poirot said...

Viruswitch: I am surprised that an intelligent young Madame like youself does not know that I come from Belgium. Do not worry for I have finally found out the solution to this great mystery. No need for more alibis.

Indeterminacy: Fear not Indeterminacy Sir! For luck favours the brave! My little grey cells could beat the Devil himself!

AP3: Beautiful Madame AP3 you are right. I got a sunburn on that day.

12:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home