Tuesday, March 28, 2006

About me

I was born in Spa, Belgium, and worked as a Belgian police officer in Brussels. However, circumstances forced me to move to England where I started a second career as a private detective. I solved many cases and confronted many criminals there, but the dawn of the new electronic era forced me to dedicate myself to combating the computer and internet crime.

I used to be obsessed with order and neatness but I changed a lot after meeting my mentor Sherlock Holes (middle name Security). He was a tough person to get along with but he transformed me into a master-detective. Unfortunately he is not with us anymore.

Right now I set up the "Black-Mustache Internet Academy" (former Black-Hat Internet Academy) and along with my students we will fight spammers, cyber fraud, conspiracies, and cyber murder! If you have any troubles please don't hesitate to use our free internet services. We will be glad to solve the mystery for you!

2 Comments:

Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Oh So Glad you are no patroling the Internet with your Little Grey Cells! Welcome to the world of the bloggesphere, my dear Poirot!

9:29 AM  
Blogger Poirot said...

Why thank you so much, my beautiful madame of the hills! At your service!

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home