Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Breaking News!!!!

We have breaking news ladies and gentlemen!

The hacker with the identity problems has just posted on the LBOS site the following subliminal message!

Subliminal Soapy: LBOS was Aral Peppermint Patty Pez.
AND

Subliminal message: Did you guess? The LBOS was AP3!


I do not believe this of course and I am sure that a new conspiracy against the Pez family has just started. I have reasons to believe that an old vendetta has come to life again. Poirot cannot be fooled! All indications led me to believe that this was LBOS but now I realize how desperately the schizophrenic hacker wanted us to believe this!

Monsieur Poirot will not sleep this night and go on investigating through the alleys of the internet. I believe Indie has also found evidence that are in great need of my legendary interpretation abilities.

Soapy... hold on... Poirot will find you or your bubbles.

2 Comments:

Blogger TLP said...

Hey, the Pez family is just a bunch of Unitarians. The devil didn't have to try too hard. Soapy was just good, clean fun.

2:45 PM  
Blogger Doug The Una said...

But, I've seen AP3 and LBOS at the same time!

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home