Saturday, April 08, 2006

Cyber Poirot Missing

Poirot was missing from this blog for the last days. This happened because I was busy investigating the disapearance of myself. Poirot could not have possibly disappeared like that! I looked for myself under the table but there I was not. I looked for myself behind the door and then under the bed but no sign of me there. "Funny" I thought, "I hope I have not been abducted by aliens. Or what was the shiny light over me last night at the club?" The truth reflected itself once more through the mirror of my living room. I am still here! In fact I had been here all the time! So whats the next mystery!

5 Comments:

Blogger Indeterminacy said...

ROTL! Isn't it strange how you always find things in the last place you look. I think I get it now. You're Alice, aren't you?

11:36 PM  
Blogger dddragon said...

I WONDERED where you had gotten to. Mystery solved, again!

7:41 AM  
Blogger Ariel the Thief said...

you see now, Monsieur Poirot, it's not vanity but carefulness that ladies always have a pocket-mirror with them in their handbag!

2:12 PM  
Blogger TLP said...

So, okay, how that you've "found yourself," get on to something big, like how the hell that Easter Bunny lays colored eggs.

9:16 AM  
Blogger Poirot said...

Indeterminacy: Yes I know, I wonder how could such a thing happen to the worlds greatest detective but at times like this, remember: Poirot is only just human. I am definetely not alice but I might be the white rabbit..

dddragon: Thats why we are here for! To solve mysteries! If you ever loose yourself you know where to go now!

actonbell: Oh Madame, I am touched by your profound words. Very wise! We should include this in the academy's dogmas.

ariel: Madame, vanity is only a quality of those who have not cleared up their mirror. I take my hat off for the intelligent ladies!

Tan Lucy Pez: Following your advise, I created the easter egg- black mustache Riddle game and everyone is welcome to be a part of it!

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home