Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Only the Best

I lost track of time :S. It might seem a while since I last wandered through the coridors of the internet but the truth is I was always there! You see I was investigating a case about the disappearance of a little boy. Aliens were mentioned by eye-witnesses and even if I found the idea awkward, it was my duty to investigate. Ahh.. Poirot nowadays does not investigate for money nor fame. It widely known that I am the best detective mankind ever knew.. so what is the reason for that? It is out of sheer will to help people that I do what I do.. not without adventure though. My long and tedius investigation finally brought me in close contact with aliens. Not the little green creatures I expected. But they had such a control over time. Unable to allow them walk around earth with such a power, my sense of security led me to deactivate their time controls. That made a hole in the time and space continuum where I intentionally fell to ... investigate. After a lot of falling through that hole, I came to the amazing discovery that the earth is round and that anyone who ever claimed otherwise should eerrr burn in the fires... oh sorry, that was a memory of my long-short trip through time and space. The bottom line is that I am here, hopefully to stay, and maybe unravel one or two mysteries while I look above the blogosphere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home